G I R A F F E

Life as of late has been a lot of work, school and work.
not the funnest but last night was pretty awesome. 
IT WAS HALLOWEEN OBVIOUSLY
so I went to work then went to class.
got my costume then got ready.
the ward was having FHE down in Orem at Classic Skate
it was such a blast because guess who came.
for those of you in the ward you should get this. 
ALLIE HALE
she hasn't come to our ward in a few weeks we just couldn't handle it so we brought FHE to her in Orem! haha kidding but she was there and I was so happy because I miss her!

after that i headed over to insomnia
which was hot and gross and a lot of fun.
i met up with ash the cutest deer around, and some of her friends! 
they were such a blast. 
after a little while i ran into the b11 boys  <----they def aren't the b11 boys anymore.
but i ran into the snow boys and danced with them for a little. 
it was good to catch up with them for a little 
i miss them and Ephraim so much!

halloween was a good one and i think my costume turned out pretty good, even though i didn't get a picture of it fully done here is the one i did get! :)
^changed my shorts to a skirt and it made the look
i think... ;)
hope you all had a great halloween.
also there is a good post comin soon i promise i just need to get a picture on thursday 
xoxo jordie

Comments