NOV 6

today november 6th
begins a new chapter in my book
i can't reread the last chapter anymore.
i have turned a page and am ready to get writing
this chapter is my "gospel chapter"
today i'm starting the book of mormon
i invite anyone reading this blog to also start reading it with me.
my goal is at least 1 chapter a day, but hopefully more!

it is also going to be a change of heart chapter.
i haven't always been the most positive person
and i have been really hard on myself in the past.
but that changes. because...
whatever happens never, ever, give up.
that quote is my life right now.

i'm ready for this change.
and embracing it with an open heart.
i want as many of you to join me as possible.
i need people to hold me accountable for my goals.
will you help?
text me, message me or comment if you are in!

i'm excited to see how this goes and am excited for you to join me.

xoxo jordie

Comments

  1. I'm right there with you Jordyn! I need this as well ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment