long time no chat

sorry family.
its been a minute.
life has been so busy.
work, school and squad.
it's a busy life and trying to balance it all has been so hard.
honestly everyone tells us college students to:
-get good grades
-go to class
-pay attention in class
-have a job
-have a social life
-be healthy
-be active at church
-get enough sleep
-date
-go to the temple
-volunteer
-have hobbies

but do we all really have time for it? no I can say I do not. Lately I have been slacking in the get good grades, pay attention in class, be healthy, get enough sleep, date, go to the temple and have hobbies. I don't have time for it because I work 30-40 hours a week, I go to school full time, and I hang out with my friends. but on top of that I have to complete 40 hours of clinical hours for 1 class, 25 hours for another and 10 for another. its ridiculous. but i only have one year left.

that's why i haven't written. but to update you a little bit. squad is still so great, love them to death. school sucks. but the most important thing going on right now. is INDIA in 26 days I can't wait until India because I get to see my babies again. My team is going back to Jibhi, where I went to India for the first time. So I get to meet my twins (hopefully) and my heart is so full. I am crying just thinking about it. I don't even know how to explain my love and excitement to see my girls again. Honestly I am at a loss for words.

thats about it right now.
sorry. just wait a month and i'll be in india and i'll have a million stories to share. then after that it will be summer and there will be so many squad adventures to share with you!
until next time

xoxo jordie

Comments

  1. You truly are amaizing!! And that is a lot to juggle:) like the post. And PS if you ever want to go to dinner some time, I could help check off the "date" struggle and the "be healthy" provided we choose the right place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment