T I M I N G

God's timing is perfect, mysterious, hard, but perfect. Yesterday at church our Stake President was late so to fill time Bishop talked about a few people in the ward that were preparing for missions and called me out to bare my testimony. Which was a major flashback to Suncrest ward when Bishop Shields would do that to me. But it was great cause that's gonna be exactly what happens on the mission.

But anyways when President finally got to our ward. We got the news that the ward boundaries changed, and that Suncrest wasn't in the Fort Canyon Ward anymore. As soon as that happened there were tears.

The girl who started it all
Honestly Fort Canyon has become family to me. For the whole first summer I sat alone at church in the back because everyone was so intimidating, they all knew each other, went to school together and lived in Alpine. I decided to go to the Yuba Lake trip with the ward and I dragged Samantha along with me. And that was the beginning of it all. That's where I met Allie and meeting Allie I met everyone.

Throughout the next year, I met so many great people through visiting teaching, home teaching, my calling, and activities. And I honestly don't think I would be where I am today without them!

Thank you Ruby, Biff, Bishop, Debbie, Dale, Kaden, Jake, Arianna, Mckenna, Sydnee, Jordan and SO SO SO MANY MORE. Honestly there are so many people that I'm going to miss. And i really wouldn't be leaving and going to the new ward except I literally bore my testimony on how perfect God's Timing is the day the change happened so I feel like I need to go.

I know it's dramatic cause I'm leaving so soon (hopefully) on my mission and so it would have changed anyways. But I honestly don't know what I did to deserve the Fort Canyon ward. It really has been a dream to be in the ward. They aren't gettin rid of me yet though cause I'll be at the activities! and I still live right by y'all.. But i will miss seein y'all at church and all the ward stuff.

Love y'all.
and Heritage Park make way for Suncrest.

xoxo Jordie

Comments