s q u a d

so it's been a hot minute since I've blogged.
but i had finals 
haha k just kidding that's not the reason
I have been hanging out with the squad every second of my life
so maybe y'all wanna know about the squad.

so squad member #1 aka my favorite person ever.
ALLIE HALE
she really is the greatest example in my life. I met her at YUBA she is quite the character she had to ask a few guys I was going on dates with about me to make sure I was cool enough to hang out with her. BUT our friendship didn't start until I texted her if she was free and to come hang out. Ever since then we've hung out almost everyday. Especially these past few days I've been Allie's sidekick at work and on all of her errands. She just tells me when we are leavin and I'm there. We planned it perfectly one weekend. Thursday we were out until 5 am watching movies, Friday we went to Top Golf till 2 am, Saturday we woke up at 6am and drove down to St. George for the day getting home at 2am. We weren't sick of each other then so our friendship still stands. haha. She's hilarious and I'm so glad i got good enough reviews from the guys I was going on dates with to hang out with her and the squad. 
^^gotta document our 20 hour vacation
in the bathroom right

squad member #2 aka my fiance
DANNY BURGESS
Danny loves having his picture taken on snapchat so much that I asked him to be in my photoshoot for Kortni Jeane and he said YES. How great! (He really was though guys 10/10 would recommend to model for you.) especially because the next day after that he was my fake boyfriend for a christmas photoshoot for anna! (she's incredible guys she really is). so ya ever since then we have been engaged. no wedding date set or really any other plans for that matter. so stayed tuned to see how that all turns out. What else can I tell ya about him? Well he's good at soccer and doesn't like sharing seats on couches + he will slam pillows into your face. He also won't talk unless you talk to him. but he is pretty cool. sometimes. 
^wedding date to come soon

squad member #3 aka bff of 8 years.
MADISON RUSSELL
so mads and I have known each other for a hot minute meaning we just had our 8 year friendshipaversary on Facebook. So ya know we are pretty tight. jk. we only started hanging out just a few weeks ago. but since then we have had some good times and MANY late nights. fave thing about madi?  him telling allie and I he doesn't want to go to Allie's sisters party 1 second then getting sad about it being cancelled the next. 2nd favorite thing? when he says he doesn't wanna go downtown because there will be so much traffic and he spent all day in SLC then ends up having a good time with 0 traffic cause the jazz game was actually out of town.. but ya know other than that he's really cool. I mean his locks (like danny's) are long and gorgeous. Also he really hates whenever anyone besides him drives so ya know its kinda funny.
^^real homies teach other homies how to golf

squad member #4 aka mystery man
DAYTON DE JONG
ya. dayton is mystery man cause he never hangs out with us. he is always busy playing COD or at work. cause ya know that's so important ;) jk we love dayton. the first time i met him Allie made me hug him and it was worth it cause 1 he smelled good and 2 he gives really good hugs. he's also quite hilarious when he does hang out with us. I swear he always has a story to tell. 
^Dayts in the beanie, danny in the hat, allie and i

we actually are squad goals so get on our level..
ok i'll stop now i sound like a highschooler.
And squad makes fun of me cause im a baby! 

xoxo jordie

Comments